Training & Advisory Services
STEAG Energy Services India provides the following advisory services:
- Organizational Structure for Energy Conservation / Management cell in Thermal Power Plants
- Roles, Duties and Responsibilities of Energy Managers and personnel working in Energy Conservation/ Management Cell in thermal Power Plants
- Standard Energy Auditing Practices in Pulverized Coal fired Thermal Plants
- Due diligence of power plants for investment decisions
- Technology evaluation and comparison
- Inspection services
- Third party inspection services
- Comprehensive solution for power plants based on renewable source of energy which includes solar thermal, solar SPV, wind energy, mine gas, biomass etc.
- Lenders Engineering
STEAG Energy Services boasts many years of international experience in the training of operation and maintenance personnel. This is our way to ensure that power plants and other installations are managed and operated effectively and efficiently by well-trained and motivated employees.
STEAG Power Plant Learning Centre*, recognized by the Central Electricity Authority, Government of India for providing mandatory one year training in operation & maintenance of thermal power plant under the INDIAN ELECTRICTY RULES, is equipped with the state of art training facilities- Simulators, Model room, classrooms with audiovisual aids, Lab with calibrated testing equipments and testing facilities, Library etc. Centre also arranges practical training in Coal fired/Gas based/Cogeneration Power Plants. Centre conducts various programs / modules to train the fresh recruited manpower and upgrading of existing manpower using latest techniques and various technologies.
Read More >>
Head of Training & Development
A- 29, Sector- 16
Noida – 201301